Home > How to Book
The Easy Way to Make A Room Reservation Request
By sending letter, fax or E-mail to each inn directly
When making a reservation by letter or fax.
- Fill in the applicable items and send the form by fax or mail. Please write in clear block letters.
- The inn will send a "Reservation Confirmation Form" when a room is available and "No Vacancy" notice when the inn is full.
- Conditions for the "Reservation Confirmation Form" might vary with each inn.
a. A confirmation card with the inn's conditions may be enclosed.
b. A deposit for room reservation may be required.
- Follow the instructions on the "Reservation Confirmation Form".
- Special rates
Several inns have seasonal, holiday and children rates.
- * All meals require a reservation. Please make reservations for dinner on the day of your arrival and breakfast on the following
morning together with your application for accommodations.
- * Inns not listing meal charges do not serve meals.
If your plans change and you cannot come, please cancel your reservation as early as possible. Most of our members are small inns and we will go out of business, if there are many no-shows.